Ros Donn was built at Killybegs in 1954. Worked out of Killybegs and then Teelin. Was wrecked and sold to Portavogie for repair (may have had a Belfast registration because she was given a new Official Number) and then sold to Shetland in 1966. Re-engined in 1973 and then sold to Peterhead in 1977. Various owners and finished with the Coffey's at Portavogie, still on PD125. Sold out of the fishing and used for angling charter. Sold in 2004 and bought to Oban area. This photograph taken at the back end of 2006 after we had refitted a mast and boom.<br>Potted history and photographs on