Rachel Douglas was built in 1947 by James Weatherhead at Eyemouth and originally operated as a ring/seine netter and later converted to a trawler.

Retired in June 2002 she is now under the care of the Northumbrian Fishing Heritage Trust and is listed on the National Register of Historic Vessels (Cert No. 2296).

Good Hope LH179 ex Ex Robina Inglis LH179 ex Good Hope was built in Newhaven (Edinburgh) in 1923 by Martin & Brown and was renovated in 2012 by the Berwickshire Maritime Trust and CONNECT, a Berwickshire youth organisation, with financial support from Drysdales, the local employment agency and Scottish Borders Council.