Built by Wilson Noble in Fraserburgh in 1936 she was finally retired in February 2010 when she carried the registration HL165.

After retirement she was given a comprehensive restoration in 2010-11 and is now under the care of the Northumbrian Fishing Heritage Trust and is registered on the National Register of Historic Vessels (Certificate No. 164).

Astern of her is Rachel Douglas BK231 and Good Hope LH179.