Built in 1948 at Pickersgill’s in Thornaby, completed but the the owner sadly passed away shortly afterwards. It then returned to the yard in Thornaby, sold then to the last owners family it worked for a number of years before being donated to Redcar and Cleveland Council's Museum Service.

Exhibited along with a reconstructed 'bait house' it proved popular, but has since ended up on this roundabout, as a gateway to Redcar's recently regenerated seafront.