The hull now filled and sanded. Must have done a better job with the hull as I needed very little filler this time. I then made a mistake of buying cheap varnish for the 50/50 varnish and thinner mix for the hull interior. Apart from being a horrible treacle colour, it took a day to dry then when I coated with neat varnish, that took almost 3 days to dry. Not to be phased by this, I used the sticky varnish to hold and stick the matting in place. It was then a fairly quick job to add the resin coating. I'll just let that thoroughly cure before setting to work with the interior fittings and equipment